Renewing Your Credentials Is YOUR Responsibility
- You must renew your credential online at http://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/
- When you are at that site, just click on "Renew Credential" and enter your own information at the prompt.
- It is easy -- and credentials are processed in 10 working days.
- The issuance date for the renewed credential will be the same as the expiration date of the previous credential. You do not get a different expiration date by renewing early.
- Don't wait -- check your information and renew on time, or early. You can renew your credential up to 12 months in advance of the expiration date. Do not let your credential lapse -- doing so will jeopardize your pay.