Enrollment Amidst COVID-19 Closure
The practical realities of the current crisis are ever-changing and EWCSD is doing our best to adapt our services and procedures in a safe and responsive manner. The following information explains updates to the school enrollment process for EWCSD families during school closures.
Kindergarten & New Student Registrations
- New families that have not yet completed the Aeries online enrollment form should do as soon as possible by visiting the District enrollment hub at ewcsd.org/enrollhub/. If you need to identify your school of residence please visit the Attendance Maps link in the enrollment hub and search your address. You will be guided to upload all the required registration paperwork (residency verification documents, proof of age, and immunization) through the online platform.
- For families who completed the Aeries online enrollment process prior to April 7, 2020, and were not able to drop off the required documentation to your school office prior to the closure, you can:
- Email documents to the school site general email: ie. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.
- Fax to the school office
- Click on the blue link for a list of the emails and fax numbers by school site (here) or parents can visit their child’s incoming school website homepage and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- If and when the delivery of hard copies will be made available your school site will notify parents.
- Remember: the Enrollment Requirements tab at ewcsd.org/enrollhub/ has a list of the required documentation.
- If you were able to complete the online enrollment and drop off all the required documents prior to school closure you have completed the registration process for the 20-21 school year.
- Immunizations: Public Health has stated that school immunization requirements still need to be followed for school enrollment, advancement to 7th grade, and followup of conditional admissions. Immunizations are considered an essential medical service.
- If the proof of residency documents are not in the parent’s name or if you do not have access to upload documents please email your school’s email info line with details about their situation and include their child's name, incoming grade level, and school of residence. Click on the blue link for a list of the emails and fax numbers by school site (here) or parents can visit their child’s incoming school website homepage and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- If parents do not have an email account they may leave a message with the school office with details about their situation and include their child's name, incoming grade level, and school of residence.
Please visit our district website www.ewcsd.org/Covid/ for the most current updates regarding our closure.